Monday, October 17, 2011

Featured Artist of the Week



Dear Friends
I am so glad to announce the 'Featured Artist 'of this week CloudNineDesignz.She has a lovely shop on etsy. 
Hope you all will enjoy reading this interview :)

 Featured Shop - CloudNineDesignz   

1. Tell us something about yourself. Where did you learn your skills ?
    I taught myself how to make jewelry. I had ordered a box of destash supplies off ebay for card making. In the box there were different beads as well. I played around and started making jewelry ever since. That was about 2 years ago.
2.What motivates you to create ? 
   Anything motivates me to create, a song, a picture. I love memories. I think it is very important to have an item for someone to remember a certain day/person/feeling.
3. Apart from creating things, what do you do? 

   Apart from creating things I love volunteering. I volunteer with the Ronald McDonald House, Alpha Delta Pi Sorority and To Write Love On Her Arms, is my favorite charity. I love helping people.
   All proceeds from my "Think Pink" section goes to Susan G Komen for breast cancer research:
www.etsy.com/shop/CloudNineDesignz?section_id=10425229

4.Of all the things that you sell, which item or style is your favorite?

    
I love selling my button bracelets, they are great for any age. I love selling my sorority items, because being Greek is important to me. It shaped me into who I am as a person. I love selling anything that means something to the buyer or recipient.
5. Your advice / suggestion to the new sellers ?   
Advice I would give to others is don't give up and make new friends in the art world. They will be your strongest help.
6.Where can we see more of your work ? Share your Links 
 You can see my work at:
http://www.cloudninedesignz.etsy.com
Here are my links if you would like to connect!
Follow me 
on facebook: www.facebook.com/cloudninedesignz
twitter: mandee mundrick
My blog: www.lifechaosandquotes.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment